Rook Irwin Sweeney ranked in Chambers and Partners 2023
The prestigious directory of UK lawyers noted that the firm “is a really excellent outfit” which “enjoys a fast-growing reputation for its expert handling of public law and human rights challenges.”
Sources highlighted that the team “share an interest in cutting edge cases and trying to make progress in the law”, and are “extremely personable and wonderful to work with; they are great at forming relationships with clients.”
Individuals at the firm were also recognised:
- Polly Sweeney “is a wise, experienced and thoughtful solicitor” who is “dedicated to her clients, highly intelligent and persuasive with other parties.”
- Alex Rook “is a pleasure to work with. He constantly achieves the best outcome for clients.”
- Anne-Marie Irwin is recognised for the “extensive work she has done promoting disability rights” and as “a really bright, hard-working and dedicated lawyer” who “maintains an extremely high level of professional conduct even when cases are emotionally charged.”
- Caroline Barrett “provides a broad practice with a strong crossover knowledge with health and social care.”
- James Betts “is an outstanding lawyer. He takes the time to listen, understand and advise appropriately and professionally. I would highly recommend him.” They also noted “his attention to detail is second to none, and it is clear that each case is handled with the utmost professionalism with the client kept central to the case.”
We’re very grateful to all our clients and those who took the time to provide feedback.
Want to contact us?
If you would like further information about the services we provide or to contact us about a case, we’re here.