Rook Irwin Sweeney highly ranked in Legal 500 2023
The firm is recognised as a “growing and excellent team of cutting-edge lawyers” which is “highly regarded in the public law field”.
One source described how “The expertise and experience in this team is second to none”.
Another source noted that the firm provides a “full service team” with “real understanding of controversial issues. Highly impressive”.
The founding partners, Alex Rook, Polly Sweeney and Anne Marie Irwin, are “outstanding lawyers.” They are “all extremely knowledgeable about the Court of Protection and are prepared to work their cases hard”.
Individuals at the firm were also recognised:
- Polly Sweeney is a “top notch solicitor” and “one of the most highly rated education solicitors. She takes on groundbreaking and legally significant cases.”
- James Betts is acknowledged as “one of the best education lawyers in the UK”. A source stated “I recommend him to anyone who wants a solicitor. He is very efficient and well organised; has excellent legal skills; and is very good at achieving a practical outcome using the law.”
- Caroline Barrett is acknowledged as a “Next Generation Partner.”
- Anne-Marie Irwin has “a rapidly increasing reputation in all areas of public law.” She is “supremely intelligent and grasps the facts and legal issues very quickly.”
- Alice Cullingworth is noted for their “expertise in health and social care law”.
We’re grateful to all those who took the time to provide feedback, and look forward to continuing our successes into 2023.
Want to contact us?
If you would like further information about the services we provide or to contact us about a case, we’re here.